The safety of our team and customers is very important to us.
Effective Monday, November 16th, 2020 our region will be entering the “Orange” level of the COVID-19 Response Framework to try to reduce the number of cases.
We have implemented some new measures in accordance with the Ontario Government and Local Health Board “Orange” level requirements.
Starting Monday, November 16th,2020 (includes all measures):
- All guests are required to wear a face mask while in the cafe or waiting in line (inside and outside).
- All guests are asked to sanitize their hands before they enter and before they leave. We have provided hand sanitizer at the entrance, exit and throughout the cafe for everyone to use.
- We are required to take contact information from all guests that are sitting in.
- We are required to screen all guests who will be sitting in (COVID-19 screening questions). Please screen yourself before entering the cafe, any guests that do not pass the screening questions cannot enter the cafe and should follow the Health Boards guidelines, here is a link if you need more info Health Board Link
- With reduced capacity due to social distancing requirements we have limited seating in our small space. As a result seating will be limited to 2 people per table and a maximum visit of 30 minutes. This will ensure everyone has an opportunity to sit in and helps promote a safer environment for everyone.
Take a look at our Mochaberry Coffee COVID-19 Safety Plan to get more details on what we are doing to stay safe.
We are very grateful for all the continued support our community and online customers have been giving us through these ever changing times.
Thank you for following the guidelines and understanding!
Look forward to seeing you soon!