Kitchen Team Member – Position Available (Part-Time)
You have a positive attitude, take pride in everything you do and like to make people happy. You have excellent multi-tasking skills and are motivated to provide the best possible customer service. You understand the importance of working as a team and step up to any challenge.
Since 2004 we have been striving to provide the best possible customer experience at our community based Café & Coffee Roastery. Offering an alternative to the typical corporate coffee shops: 1) we roast all of our coffee In-house on a daily basis, providing our customers with the freshest coffee possible and largest local selection; 2) our team prepares lunch, breakfast and dinner items fresh daily; 3) a locally owned and operated business that takes pride in participating in community events 4) a team of creative and friendly people who are dedicated to providing exceptional experiences to every customer that walks through the door.
- Fun to be around * Passionate
- A lover of people and food * Can Work Independently
- An expert communicator (Written & Verbal)
- Detail oriented & Dedicated and wanting to work in a flexible environment
- Reliable * Organized and self-motivated
- One year food service work experience
- Food Safety Certificate (or equivalent)
- Smart Serve Certified (or willing to get it)
- One to two years customer service experience
- Have a passion for food and cooking / baking knowledge
Key kitchen duties and tasks include but not limited to:
- Prepping, baking and making fresh food items for café and caterings.
- Being able to follow recipes and provide a consistent product every time.
- Keeping kitchen clean.
- Providing support at special offsite events and at café
- Taking a proactive approach in learning from mistakes and identifying possible issues before they occur.
Training, guidance and support will be provided to all new team members.
Technologies & Equipment we use: Touch Bistro POS, iPad, Commercial Oven, Espresso Machine.
If this sounds like you, and you live in Orangeville, we’d love to talk! Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Mochaberry (located at 177 Broadway, Orangeville) with the following: 1) A letter introducing yourself 2) Your resume OR Apply through our Facebook page: @mochaberrycoffee.
We look forward to meeting you!